Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you are considered read and agree to the following terms and conditions: If you do not agree with any provision, IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE SITE
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions. Privacy Statement and Notice of the refusal of the site administration from any liability and any or all of the Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who accesses, reads, this website, and unconditionally accepts all terms and conditions of this site: Company »,« Site »,« Thepolitics.info »,« Our »,« We »and« Us »belong to our administration. "Party", "Party" or "Us" refers both to the Client, the visitor to the site, and to himself, or to the Customer, or to himself. All terms that relate to the offer, acceptance and / or consideration of possible payment for the use of the site necessary for the most rapid receipt of our assistance to the site visitor or the Customer, whether through formal meetings of fixed duration or any other means, with a clear objective. Services / products of the Company in accordance with applicable laws of England and in accordance with it. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and / or his / her or them, as a rule, is considered interchangeable and, therefore, refers to them.
Exceptions, liability and limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis, is purely recommendatory and does not call, not encourage users of this site and / or anyone to any action and / or sequence of any possible actions, is taken from open sources or provided by any third or any affiliated persons. Responsibility for any actions, decisions or omissions of the user of this site that he / the user, the reader, has taken any decision and / or decided to commit or not to perform the action or actions on the basis of information received, read, seen on this site, carries only and personally the user of the site.
Information placed on this site is fully authorized by law and does not require special licensing, if under the laws of your country for any reason, you do not have the right to visit, receive information from this site - immediately leave it! This site: ThePolitics.info or ThePolitics.info - Casino Bonus Politics & Recommendations, or the Management Company or the site administration or any persons affiliated with this site do not bear any responsibility and exclude, exclude: all / any possible representations, consequences, any possible liability and any warranties relating to the materials published on this site and / or to this website and its any content, or to any information posted on this site that is provided or may be provided by any affiliated persons or any other third party, including any inaccuracies, errors and / or omissions on this website and / or any literature of this site, company, site administration; and also excludes all and any liability for possible damages resulting from or in connection with the use of this website. This includes, without limitation, any loss, direct loss, consequential loss, loss of business or any possible and / or anticipated profit (regardless of whether the loss of such profit was foreseeable, arose in the ordinary course of business or you informed the company of the possibility such potential loss), any possible damage, including moral damage, as well as damage caused to your computer by a tablet, phone, smartphone, computer or any other software, any systems and / or programs, as well as any Possible data on them and / or any other direct and / or indirect and / or consequential damages, losses, damages.
Links from this site:
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the User or Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved
- ThePolitics.info offers advice and guidance for those individuals interested in playing with online casinos. The information provided, , including all reviews, ratings and statements, represents the opinion of the individuals working the site.
- At no stage and under no circumstances should any information on this site be considered legal advice.
- It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether it is legal to gamble online within their jurisdiction. ThePolitics.info cannot accept any liability for failure to sufficiently investigate whether online gambling is legal where you live.
- Even where it is stated in a casino review that a casino accepts players from a certain jurisdiction, this does not constitute legal advice regarding the legality of playing when you live in that country.
- ThePolitics.info makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on this site is completely accurate. However due to the fast moving nature of the online gambling industry – especially in regard to promotional activities – alongside basic human errors it is impossible to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate all of the time. As such we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on ThePolitics.info.
- If you encounter any information on this site that you believe to be incorrect, please contact us either on our message board or at errors@ThePolitics.info.
- The information presented on ThePolitics.info is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only and in not intended to aid or assist any illegal activities.
- ThePolitics.info cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of the information found on this site. Gambling is a risk based activity and we strongly encourage you to gambling responsibly and know your limits. If you feel you are at risk of developing or may already be suffering from a gambling problem please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to guide you to the help you need. You can also find more information on our Responsible Gambling page.
- As with all promotions wherever you choose to play, we here at The Players’ Online Gambling Guide strongly encourage you to thoroughly read ALL the terms and conditions before accepting the promotion. Often certain games are restricted, count for a lower proportion of the wagering or there are limitations on the maximum allowed bet size. Alongside this, different casinos may restrict different nationalities from receiving bonuses or playing altogether or may just impose larger rollover requirements. If you’ve failed to comply with ALL of the terms and conditions of a promotion, then there is nothing we can do to help, even if the casino is highly rated. It is your responsibility to comply with all terms and conditions. The Players’ Online Gambling Guide are in no way liable for your failure to thoroughly read the terms and conditions connected with any promotion you participate in or any losses you incur while engage in gambling activities with or without bonuses.
- All information presented on this site is subject to change without notice and cannot be viewed as an obligation which ThePolitics.info can be held accountable for.
- All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- All information on this site, unless explicitly otherwise stated are copyrighted by ThePolitics.info. Any reproduction without our prior consent will be viewed as content theft and all appropriate legal action will be taken.
- ThePolitics.info cannot attest to the quality or accuracy of any post made on our message board.
- By participating in our message board community you agree to be bound by all rules laid out for message board users.
- Due to the volume of traffic on the message board, ThePolitics.info admin team cannot read and review all messages. As such we cannot be held responsible for the content of any posts made on our message board. As such sole responsibility for all posts are held by the posting individual.
- Posted messages express the views and opinions of the poster and do not in any way reflect the views of ThePolitics.info.
- If you encounter any message that you believe to be illegal, racist, sexist, bigoted or in any other way in breach of our message board rules, please report it to a moderator.
- In the event of any legal action being taken due to any posts made on our message boards, we at ThePolitics.info reserve the right to release all information regarding involved users to the relevant parties including but not restricted to your identity, email address or IP address.
- ThePolitics.info’s administrative team reserve the right to remove, edit or close any thread or account at any time for any reason without prior notice.